5 Things On My Wishlist


This is my first time sharing my wish list. Don't worry because this is not a long story but rather a list of what I'm planning to have soon if my budget permits. More like feeding my luho. Haha!


I'm just wondering where do you guys shop? Well, of course, different stuff can be bought at different places. But, what I'm talking about is online shopping. Me, I have listed the five major things I'm planning to have, and amazingly, ALL of these can be found online, at Shopee. Imagine that? Life will be easier for me now. Haha! So here's the list:

1. JBL XTREME PORTABLE SPEAKER


As someone who enjoys testing gadgets, I’ve been very tempted at times to purchase this portable speaker so I can still enjoy my playlist even if I'm not wearing my usual Bluetooth earphones. What I liked about this is its long-lasting battery (10000 mah) and waterproof property that will make me possible to listen to music while on the beach. For me, summer without music is just like daytime without sunlight.


2. WD MY  PASSPORT 1TB WIRELESS MOBILE STORAGE


Lately, insufficient phone storage and short battery life have become a problem for me. That's why I think I need this device in my life which will guarantee me to hassle free days. What I like the most about this is its large storage (1TB) plus the built-in power bank which will not only store files for me but will also give life to my phone in one. And oh, not to mention its mobility and accessibility because it's wireless.



3. DJI MAVIC PRO PLATINUM FLY MORE COMBO(CAMERA DRONE)


I really love traveling locally and I think spending for it is more of an investment than expenses. As a digital storyteller, documentation of what's happening during my trip is like spending time in a diary therefore I see to it that I can give quality content to my audience. Right now, the best toy I can ask for is a camera drone because I always want content that I can turn back to more than the human-level point of view.



4. DJI OSMO MOBILE STABILIZER


Using a mobile phone as a video camera will never get old because it's something that we can count as part of our body. For me, taking photos and videos is much easier so I do it oftentimes. However, during post-processing, one thing I can't modify much is the shakiness of the video and I think this item will help me a lot. Well, I've seen this one from a friend and I saw how he takes videos with ease so I'm thinking how it will make my life easier so I added this to my wishlist.



5. INVICTA BOLT 21352 (WRIST WATCH)


I have a thing for wristwatches because I think that's the most elegant accessory a man can wear. What I like about this item is its cozy and modern design which caught my eye. Don't judge me because it's been so long since I bought myself a wristwatch. Three months ago I think? Haha! Not that fanatic of wristwatches.



Guess what? All of these can be found on my favorite online shopping platform - SHOPEE. Hmn, I'm thinking of taking advantage of this 5.5 sale on Shopee! Don't forget to use my SUKI code to get a discount - BSUKIERICCUA.

1 comment